Hey lovelies! My holiday gift guide was featured in the Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links à la Mode this week! Here is the full link up of chosen posts – be sure to check out my favourites: 5 socks to wear with heels and how to make a braided bun – both great for pretty and cozy holiday party outfit ideas!
The holiday party season is here…. what are you wearing? Better yet, what are you brining to the party? This week’s roundup is all things glimmery for the holiday season. Like you just can’t get enough, right? Well put on your glitter and get your glass of ‘nog because you’re in for a holiday treat!
Links à la Mode: December 12
- Chic Musings: DIY: Ethnic-Style Bib Necklace
- Cream & Sugar Please: How To Hair: Braid Bun
- DressCode:HighFashion: High Fashion Christmas Gifts For Every Type Of Woman
- Fashioned by Love: British fashion designers: Kelly Love
- Fleur d’Elyse: Joyeux Neon: Make your own stylish Christmas cards
- Free Ur Closet: Blog Love: Fashion Over Forty
- Lara Lizard: Are you a politically correct blogger?
- Les Assorties: On Christmas Sweaters
- Little Too Much: Easy Holiday Party Look in just 3 pieces
- Naked Fashion: Balmain Hair Review: Best Christmas Gift
- On Duty Style Guide: 5 socks to wear with heels
- Rose & Pine: Five Foolpoof Holiday Outfits!
- Sobbing on Fifth: An All-Budget Gift Guide for Your Sister
- Spy Girl: My First Curvy Girl Sketch
- Style Bizarre: Shut up if you Think Fashion is not Art
- Style Vanity: Know the Color of The Year 2014 & How to Rock It!
- Trendy Techie: Trendy Techie Holiday Gift Guide
- The Undercover Princess: A Lady’s Guide To… Self-confidence
- The Curvy Elle: Body Image: Fight the Fight
- Two Take On Style: Debate The Trend: Pale Pink
SPONSOR: East Dane